Kinetic Link Training - Level One
(Strengthening Functional Movement)
Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training. This highly practical course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all exercise professionals who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
- Study the very latest strength & conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Return clients to 100% full function.
- Explore both home-based and gym-based functional strength training programs.
- Learn to utilise progressive functional strength training for all your clients: from rehabilitation and occupational conditioning to sports performance.
- Learn to train integrated full-body movement patterns in multiple planes of motion whilst respecting functional myofascial lines.
- Create biomechanically balanced full body workouts by using a proven and precise system of training – the Kinetic Link Training system.
KLT is a highly practical course. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of each program dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical experience and reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success.
Contact Us : email@example.com
Refunds and Cancellations
All tickets purchased for HA / KLT live events (lectures, seminars, courses) and all online educational / training products and online courses are non-refundable. A 'cooling-off' period 48 hours from the time of purchase is applicable for live events - if you choose to cancel your order in this 48 hour period you will receive a 90% refund. No such cooling off period applies for online products.
Notify us greater than 4-weeks prior to course date - receive 50% refund.
Notify us 2 to 4 weeks prior to course date - receive 33% refund.
Notify us less than 2 weeks prior to the course date - receive 25% refund.
If for any reason you are unable to attend a live event for which you have registered, you can contact Health Adventure via email to request a partial refund on your enrolment fee: or you may choose to transfer across to another course date / location or transfer your registration to another person ($50 transfer fee applies) email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We know you are going to truly enjoy studying the Kinetic Link Training system - a revolutionary approach to functional strength and conditioning.
To get started have a look around our website www.KLT.fitness to explore some of our training concepts and workout ideas.
Best wishes from the KLT team